how to get archived Sonar/Cakewalk media files (drum loops)

Michael Fogarty

hello. Have a friend who uses Sonar and he asks me here and there to make drum tracks for him for his work with mentally challenged kids. He is a professional performer but no production skills. I remember once when I did some kids songs a couple of years (or more) back there were media files -hip hop, latin, 8beat, etc I could access. I don't use those in my present station, but is there a way I could download those or even he as a Sonar user could download those? Sorry I can't be more of a help but I don't even know what they were called. There were some pretty nice energetic loops for kids that followed the tempo of your project  that would be perfect for this pro bono work.

Thanks everybody.

Edited by Michael Fogarty
clarification

If you're thinking of the MIDI files that come with Session Drummer, you should be able to download Sonar from your account and install Session Drummer.  Addictive Drums also comes with a bunch of loops. If you purchased any of the Session Drummer expansion packs, like from Digital Sound Factory, those will be in your account as well. There was also a free Rock Legends Kit for SD3, not sure if it came with loops or not but it might also be in your account.