Midi track change instrument and pitch during every playback

Zongvue Chang

Question

Does any of you have trouble for the recently updating of Cakewalk bandlab app?  It doesn't matter of playing audio or external midi instrument track (Not a VST midi) has changed patch around and some time the pitch also changing.  It's very disturbing! However, every time stop playing it sounds really loud, like you are mistakenly drop a piece of object to your keyboard. I have Sonar Platinum now it lead to work as the same.  I am not sure is the new update of Cakewalk bandlab or my computer issue cause this problem.  Any body know what is the problem, please share or help!! 

Thank you!

4 answers to this question

It's not clear which Bandlab product your refering to. The Bandlab App is completely different than Cakewalk DAW Software. 

Have you watched the basic Tutorials on how to set up and use midi or are you just jumping in with both feet hoping things will work the way you think the should?  Cakewalk is complicated so it is advised you spend some time watching the videos or reading the documentation. 

Nothing is broken in Cakewalk at this point in time. You'll just have to study the basics and how things work first. 

4 hours ago, Zongvue Chang said:

Does any of you have trouble for the recently updating of Cakewalk bandlab app?  It doesn't matter of playing audio or external midi instrument track (Not a VST midi) has changed patch around and some time the pitch also changing.  It's very disturbing! However, every time stop playing it sounds really loud, like you are mistakenly drop a piece of object to your keyboard. I have Sonar Platinum now it lead to work as the same.  I am not sure is the new update of Cakewalk bandlab or my computer issue cause this problem.  Any body know what is the problem, please share or help!! 

Thank you!

Nope.

It isn't Cakewalk, it's something in your settings.

5 hours ago, Zongvue Chang said:

Thank you!

Are you on a laptop?