Realphones 45% off

Marc Cormier

I use Toneboosters Morphit but will probably try a trial of this just to compare.  Any opinions?

Realphones

By:

dSONIQ

Software for mixing with headphones

Realphones is a VST/AU/AAX plugin and a System-Wide application for headphones correction and virtual studio emulation. Realphones technology corrects critical distortion in the sound of headphones and allows you to fully use them for mixing tracks. Realphones Lite contains one calibration profile.

https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/software/dsoniq-realphones-lite-headset-calibrator-simulator/?utm_campaign=Aug 2 (SimEP7)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Engaged 120 days&_kx=jfrnKg0HrKflDSjJCGXFR0U2o9unbzzQFzS_BP6N6kk%3D.JyUw3Z

• Like 1

I cannot vouch for Realphones in particular but I do use Waves Nx for every aspect of my use of  headphones and it’s pretty amazing.  

I made a copy of a mix project that has already been mixed and released just to start over and mix 100% on reference open  back headphones using Nx and it was as accurate as it claimed to be.  

I now have a more obsessive interest in headphone tuning applications so I may just snatch up this sale 

• Like 1