Strix Instruments has released EMISYNTH

cclarry

☢️☢️☢️From the description:

Strix Instruments are here not only to give you the experience of playing the soviet synthesizer but to immerse you into the actual atmosphere of the '80s. To do that, Strix Instruments went to the Chernobyl exclusion zone - the only place on Earth that doomed forever for 1986. Exploring the radioactive streets and buildings, Strix Instruments collected some special Impulse Responses collection for Convolution Reverb.

Edited by Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Strix Instruments are here not only to give you the experience of playing the soviet synthesizer but to immerse you into the actual atmosphere of the '80s. To do that, Strix Instruments went to the Chernobyl exclusion zone - the only place on Earth that doomed forever for 1986. Exploring the radioactive streets and buildings, Strix Instruments collected some special Impulse Responses collection for Convolution Reverb.

If I ever release a sample pack I'm going to say I had to go all the way down to Mariana Trench to record some deep-sea sub oscillations and sounds from undiscovered life forms, when it was all actually made in my tub with a rubber duck.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1