Hauk Menges House Engine

cclarry

Next week, I am going to release a completely new tool. It's called "HouseEngine". I combined several approaches of my existing generative music tools and created a new plug-in that specializes in a very focused thing: creating House music :).

Basically, it works like this:

You feed HouseEngine with your own MIDI chord progressions (or load a factory chord progression).

HouseEngine generates new piano phrases, basslines, melodies, etc. for you.

You can preview these phrases inside the plug-in.

If you like a phrase, you can drag and drop the generated MIDI file to your DAW (there will also be a Pro version with a mass-exporter).

You can see HouseEngine in action in this video:

• Like 1

Interesting licensing options:

Of course, you can use all generated phrases and melodies in your own productions. Whether you do a commercial release, write songs together with friends, or produce a track for another person: As long as you use the generated MIDIs as part of a musical composition, everything is fine.

If you want to distribute the generated files as an own bundle (e.g. if you want to create a commercial or free MIDI pack), you will need to buy a HouseEngine Pro license. The Pro version also contains a MIDI mass-exporter that will make it easy for you to create hundreds of files within seconds.