RipX

cclarry

Major Update to Replace Hit’n’Mix Infinity

Hit'n'Mix are excited to announce the release of their new, RipX Future Audio Platform™ - offering revolutionary DeepAudio & DeepRemix modules, powered by AI.

To celebrate, we are offering 30% off until the end of May 2021!

RipX: DeepAudio is a free update for all existing Hit’n’Mix Infinity users, featuring dramatically improved audio separation, a faster and smoother workflow, in addition to new effects and automatic processing capabilities.

For noise clean-up, pitch correction, sound design, mix-fixing and more, the DeepAudio module includes the powerful Audioshop (with tools such as Unpitched Editor, Harmonic Editor, Clone, Draw Audio, Draw Pitch), RipScripts (for creating your own tools), VST/ARA and AAX plug-ins for just $250/£220/€254 until end of May. 

For those needing more affordable industry-leading source separation, sampling and song creation, the DeepRemix module can be purchased individually at the launch sale price of $69/£55/€59 until the end of May.

New to Hit'n'Mix software? Visit our website to find out more and get a free, 1-month trial.

What top professionals are saying about RipX

“It's an ingenious system!”

Tony Colman – Music Producer, DJ & Label Owner (London Elektricity & Hospital Records)

“With the new software updates it’s even easier to use RipX: DeepAudio inside of ProTools. It’s the perfect tool for creating harmonies for vocals, horns, synths etc…pretty easy move on the keyboard scroll. I never thought it would be possible to isolate a single instrument out of a full mix. It’s like having a perpetual Solo button."

Joe Chiccarelli - Grammy Award-Winning Music Producer, Mixer & Engineer (U2, Frank Zappa, Beck, Morrissey, The White Stripes & The Killers)

“I LOVE what RipX: DeepAudio has to offer. It's truly ahead of its time. Noise clean-up is cleaner than ever. Tinkering with finished mixes in order to make an instrument louder is a breeze. Borrowing drum samples from other songs is easier than ever. I'm considering learning how to code so I can dig deeper into DeepAudio and make my own scripts.”

Tiki Horea – Mix & Mastering Engineer (Music Producers Guild UK, Universal Music Group, Sonarworks & TheMixAcademy.com)

“I ran a vocal stem through it for a remix I’m working on. The original stem had so much bleed/spill from the rest of the band, but running it thru RipX: DeepRemix eliminated the spill. That’s totally amazing and a use case I can see being my go-to for that kind of situation.”

Mark de Clive-Lowe - Musician, Music Producer & Remixer (Harvey Mason, Kenny Dope, Nubya Garcia, Omar, Bugz in the Attic).

https://hitnmix.com/