Problems Starting Cakewalk

dotonemanband

I've been using Cakewalk regularly. Few days ago I installed two free vst's. This morning Cakewalk was seeming unstable, not starting properly. Now I can't get it to stay open. When I start Cakewalk, it opens with window saying "Searching For Plugins" appears for a few seconds in bottom right of screen and then Cakewalk ends, back to my home screen. I know where the vst's are in C drive ... programs files/steinburg/vstplugins. The plugins are labelled with  .dll   ... If I delete that type of file in program files on my C drive ... will they be automatically deleted when I open Cakewalk? I'm thinking probably not. My Bandlab account is up to date. Frustrating as I'm in the middle of a project. If I uninstalled/installed over again, I'm assuming I'd be starting from scratch regarding vst's like Dimension Pro (which I have presently have installed) I still have the command centre shortcut from when I had Platinum prior to Bandlab. I'd rather not have to do a re-install of course. The newest free vst's I installed recently are called "Wavetable Synth by Vital" and "UJAM Finisher by MICRO"  Suggestions please? Thanks in advance.