Feedback when rendering

BobbyJazz

Question

Iam using Ozone9 advanced and neutron3. Ozone9 is on master buss. I have 12 tracks. Neutron3 is on tracks 1 and 6, 7 thru 12. Everything plays back perfectly, but when I render (export audio) I get what sounds like a feedback loop or a steady drone underneath everything. What is curious, is that the beginning of the render, 6 tracks with two instances of Neutron 3 sounds perfect. When the rest of tracks come in I get feedback. I did a process of elimination. First I removed Ozone9, no change. Then I removed all instances of  Neutron 3 except the first two. Perfect render. Re-saved the file with all neutrons deleted except the first two. Opened the new file and inserted one new instance of neutron3. Feedback was there again. I did trial and error with other tracks and apparently two instances of neutron3 is the limit. I emailed Izotope, and of course there reply was they do not support Bandlab. I never had this problem with Bandlab and Ozone 8 and Neutron 2. Iam no software expert, but it appears to be incompatibility with Bandlab. I don't expect you to rewrite your software, but any help you can offer will be appreciated. Iam running Win 10 with the latest build. Focusrite Clarett 8Pre. Bandlab Ver. 2021.01 Build 098

Edited by BobbyJazz
Forgot to include Bandlab Version

4 answers to this question

Stereo 16bit, 44,100, triangular, entire mix, mix enables all boxes checked except audible bounce and live input. I believe these are the default settings.  Wanted to mention that all  of my audio tracks in this project are 16bit as well. Only one midi track using EZ drummer.

Edited by BobbyJazz
More information

Seems there's been a few reports of these plug ins not playing well. Personally I tried them after I got them free from a purchase at Plugin Boutique and found they didn't do anything I hadn't already achieved with plug ins I have. They are also considered heavy CPU users and on my Motu system I had to bump my buffers way up to stop the crackling. I have turfed them. No plug in is worth compromising your system.  I doubt if real audio engineers would use them.