VSTBuzz: 89% off “MIDI Essentials Bundle” by New Nation LLC - Normally €173 Now Only €19!

VSTBuzz

They do sound dope, so I guess I can't blame them, but this part troubles me.  I'll normally chop up midi loops anyway, but with something like this I guess I'd like to have options.  I guess technically it is.

Should you use loops within media uploaded to sites such as youtube, soundcloud etc you must make it known in the description of your uploads that you used content from newnationllc.com

• Like 1

Yeah... that crediting on royalty free packs is very.... 20 years ago.

This part concerns me as well...

Should you wish to use a loop for commercial or non-commercial purposes its your own responsibility to ensure that anything downloaded from newnationllc.com is legally available for use. Whilst we do our best to vet any loops uploaded we can not offer a 100% guarantee and will not be held responsible for their use. Please do your own due diligence and where necessary reach out to the user who uploaded the file.

When you buy a pack, it's generally because they vetted that it's legal to use in productions/they made the sounds.

2 hours ago, Luc said:

Yeah... that crediting on royalty free packs is very.... 20 years ago.

This part concerns me as well...

When you buy a pack, it's generally because they vetted that it's legal to use in productions/they made the sounds.

It's like what part of the "100%  royalty free" suppose to kick in?  You can release it on 8-track and vinyl and play it at your next birthday party ... as long as they don't film it and upload it to Youtube. 🧐