Acustica Audio Opal

cclarry

We are proud to introduce Opal, the official recreation of John Oram’s exquisite High-Def 55 Limited Edition EQ.
Faithfully sampled to replicate what is possibly the most advanced system designed by John W Oram , Opal incorporates
all the magic that Oram Sonics has provided over the years, giving you more flexibility than ever before at the mastering
stage as well as during mixing. Get it now 25% OFF €89 (Reg €119):

https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/opal

39 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

I noticed that you sold your Acustica stuff on KVR. How come? 

With me things come...things go...I get to try them, and use
them, in between.  I LOVE Acustica, but something had to go, and since Acustica
is now FREE transfers up to 5 transactions...they went. 

I had UAD also, for about a year, and they're ALSO GREAT!

But right now just about everything that I have is "float".  If you understood my dire finances, you'd understand.
It's only thanks to some here, and KVR, that I have been able to survive, and they will never know
MY EXCEEDINGLY GREAT GRATITUDE!!!

Let's just say that I can FINALLY start drawing Social Security at the end of next year
(provided it's not gutted by then) when I turn 62.  Then things change!
In the mean time...I have to survive...so I do what I must! 

• Like 2

Best of luck with everything! 

I was curious as I thought maybe you changed your mind about Acustica. And I was VERY tempted to buy AA Gold from you, but after I picked up Sand, Pink, Lime, Amethyst, Amber and Taupe (most of them at bargain prices on KVR - thanks to the new transfer policy), I decided to stop before it was too late. I'm glad you found a buyer in the end - you were selling them cheap, I was surprised that it took several days. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

Best of luck with everything! 

I was curious as I thought maybe you changed your mind about Acustica. And I was VERY tempted to buy AA Gold from you, but after I picked up Sand, Pink, Lime, Amethyst, Amber and Taupe (most of them at bargain prices on KVR - thanks to the new transfer policy), I decided to stop before it was too late. I'm glad you found a buyer in the end - you were selling them cheap, I was surprised that it took several days. 

KVR has been terrible for about a year...that makes it REALLY hard on me, as I'm pretty dependent
on that for survival.  So far, I've made it...but it's been rough!

• Like 1