Beyond Part 1

Wookiee

Hi Wookiee ,

It nice to hear your furry little paws are still  dropping tunes . Oh my  , goodness gracious , you do come up with some very rich sounding musical textures in your Music ...

Very nice !

Kenny

PS if anyone try's to give you a new set of gloves as a Christmas Gift this year make sure they don't have any Velcro in the palms  ....

This way your little furry paws can keep up their habit of dropping tunes .

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

"Take me on a trip upon your magic, swirling ship, all my senses have been stripped, ..."  I may have to move to Oregon to hear this properly someday.  Great head music!

Sounds great in Oregon! In face, it makes me think of being at Stub Steward State Park under dark sky and watching the Perseid Meteor Shower. 

On 11/20/2020 at 4:45 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

Great head music!

On 11/20/2020 at 9:49 PM, Fred's Gratis Scores said:

"Take me on a trip upon your magic, swirling ship, all my senses have been stripped, ..."

Thank you sir with two amazing comments like that I do not know what else to say you a re too kind.

Edited by Wookiee
Edit: Try having fur in the inside and well as the outside of your skull
  • Like 1

On 11/20/2020 at 1:49 PM, Fred's Gratis Scores said:

being at Stub Steward State Park under dark sky and watching the Perseid Meteor Shower

Yes, I do believe that would be a perfect venue...
Well done Wooks!

t

PS: finally got my iPhone to connect to BandLab on Friday, only got halfway thru, had to come back today to finish.
just as good (actually better) the second time around!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wookiee said:

@Bajan Blue Thank you sir, you are most kind.

How are things in the southern hemisphere?

Well still stuck here - we can fly from South Africa now but the UK, which we have to fly through, supposedly won't let us!!

To be honest we have given up for the time being and will try again the new year - least it's summer here now!!!!

• Like 1

Wookiee . . . it's simply cosmic, and planets are flying by like birds, into a paper cup, across the universe. I really appreciate the recording and mix here . . .  how you managed to get digital noise based sounds to sound so smoothly blended, and yes, furry to my ears. When the bass picks up the tempo, seems an illusion, because I think the tempo stays the same ? In the end, all filters seem to blend to oneness, but maybe that's just me. It's a great listen, thanks Wookiee.

13 hours ago, noynekker said:

like birds, into a paper cup, across the universe

Jai Guru Deva, Om

Thank you Sir you are most kind, you are right it all does blend down ready for part two which is close to being decomposed, final tweaks to the mix are happening now. 

Wookster
Reminds me a bit of Jarre's Oxygene. You have an arsenal of synths and you certainly know how to use them! Hearing this I'm now thinking of getting Monoment Bass. Sounds great.
I've been to Stub Stewart Park for star photography. Would have been cool to have this playing in the background.

-Bjorn

This was an absolute delight to my naked little ears.  It is indeed "Beyond" me how you get such wonderful sound out of synths and put them together in such an coherent and enjoyable way.  Heck, I can't even get simple MIDI instruments to cooperate with me.  I partiularly liked the way you used reverb/echo on notes )part of a sequence)that I thought would be sustained --- cool!  Excellent stuf Wookie!

• Thanks 1