Any Djam Karet lovers here?

craigb

If you're a fan of Prog Rock and also like physical media, then you'll definitely love Djam Karet's new box set!

The new set is just out for the public (9/20).  I've got their entire discography (19 albums) and email with them occasionally.  I was talking with Mike (one of the guitarists) and Chuck (the drummer) last month and have had two copies (out of a limited run of 450) since early this month.

I'd like to hear from you if you are also into Djam Karet's work and like physical media!

Here's the link to their Bandcamp page for the new stuff: https://djamkaret.bandcamp.com/album/burning-the-hard-city-suspension-displacement-special-edition

Well, I must admit I'm a bit surprised!  I thought there were a few lovers of awesome Prog Rock in here (plus a few that claim to like physical media, especially when it's a limited edition and a LOT of effort was put into making the box look killer for their fans).  Three albums plus a guide!

Oh well...  I guess instead of giving it away to someone here I'll put it up on Craigslist (Mylist? 😜).

Definitely YOUR (the collective "your") loss!