Techno Sampler for £1 ($1.32) at Loopmasters

Reid Rosefelt

For you Techno Heads: 

This Label Sampler is packed with over 420 free to use Beat Loops, Atmos, FX, One Shots, Synth Stabs, Synth loops, Arps, Top Loops and Vocals.
I don't like Techno that much, but the demos sounded pretty cool to me.  I might pick it up at that price.  Another thing to use in XO.

10 ATMOSPHERES

230 BEAT LOOPS

20 EFFECTS

20 KICKS

30 HATS

20 CLAPS

10 RIDES

6 SYNTH STABS

16 ARP LOOPS

14 SYNTH LOOPS

14 TOP LOOPS

20 VOCALS (Deep / Female / Male)

Get it HERE

This is a promo for a big deal they are running now for 12 Techno collections for about $34

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Also at LOOPCLOUD if you want :D

All the unity packs that make up this sampler, quiet a few free with the sub

BTW as a $10pm Loopcloud subscriber you get to download 25 free samples per DAY ( so multiply that by even a month, thats LOTS ). You also build up ( I think ) 250 points per month that roll over. These points allow you to buy individual samples from all the loopmasters collections/packs OR to buy whole packs in one if you wish. Everything is priced in points. I love the fact you can buy every sample individually so you can mix and match w/o having to buy a whole pack to get just a few

Even if you go for the month free you get lots of welcome packs with GBs of samples. If you decide to from Loopcloud after a month the Loopcloud utility and the VSTs all still work with whatever samples you already have / bought  AND your own samples on HD

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1