Cakewalk Command Center Problems?

Seth Gamba

Question

I recently had to rebuild my computer and upgraded to CbBL. I'm generally happy with it, but I have to get access to some of the Sonar add-ons that I used to have. I've downloaded Cakewalk Command Center, but it won't let me log in - I'm virtually certain that my username and password are correct. In any event, the reset password link is not working. I have also been unable to log in to my account on Cakewalk.com. Similarly, the lost password link seems to not be working.

Anyone else having trouble with this or know of other ways to retrieve and install Sonar add-ons?

Thanks,

Seth

2 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Seth Gamba said:

I recently had to rebuild my computer and upgraded to CbBL. I'm generally happy with it, but I have to get access to some of the Sonar add-ons that I used to have. I've downloaded Cakewalk Command Center, but it won't let me log in - I'm virtually certain that my username and password are correct. In any event, the reset password link is not working. I have also been unable to log in to my account on Cakewalk.com. Similarly, the lost password link seems to not be working.

Anyone else having trouble with this or know of other ways to retrieve and install Sonar add-ons?

Thanks,

Seth

Best thing to do is send an email to: support@cakewalk.com