EastWest Spaces Reverb - Not a deal or anything new.

Vernon Barnes

Noticed this in my Composer Cloud Installation Center today, I am downloading now.  Spaces has been my goto for convolution reverb so this is a very welcome "sequel"

The Sequel to the Ultimate 24-bit True Stereo Convolution Reverb.

SPACES II from EASTWEST is the highly-anticipated sequel to SPACES I, the top-selling convolution reverb engine endorsed by top industry professionals which set a new standard in impulse recording techniques. Produced by Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix, SPACES II includes hundreds more new reverbs recorded in churches, concert halls, opera houses, catacombs, train stations, recording studios, and warehouses. It includes a new streamlined user interface, new control features, a vastly expanded collection of instrument specific reverbs, plus all of the reverbs from SPACES I, making SPACES II the most powerful and versatile convolution reverb on the market.

http://www.soundsonline.com/spaces-II

Edited by Vernon Barnes

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Vernon, on which cloud have you been residing?

Doh! this is the version I have been using, I am not sure why it popped on on Installation Manager, it looked like a new product, not an update and was a 1GB download. so I got quite excited. 

• Haha 2

• 1 year later...

Got it in myself. Finally. And it’s pretty mind blowing. Especially those instrument specific presets for piano, cello, vocals and the like. But not only orchestral. Loving that ambient guitar preset. Pretty pretty good. 

31 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Got it in myself. Finally. And it’s pretty mind blowing. Especially those instrument specific presets for piano, cello, vocals and the like. But not only orchestral. Loving that ambient guitar preset. Pretty pretty good. 

Do you have the new play engine free with it ?