PSP InfiniStrip updated to version 1.0.3

cclarry

BUG FIXES:

1. When typing "400" in LO band in ChannelQ module, gain knob was set to 20Hz instead of 400Hz - fixed,

2. When typing "2k" in LM band in ChannelQ module, gain knob was set to 100Hz instead of 2000Hz - fixed,

3. When typing "10k" in HM band in ChannelQ module, gain knob was set to 500Hz instead of 10000Hz - fixed,

4. When typing "28k" in HI band in ChannelQ module, gain knob was set to 1400Hz instead of 28000Hz - fixed,

5. After using Auto-Gain mode and turning it off in PREAMP modules - state of gain knob was not stored properly in the session - fixed,

6. Reseting OVERs LEDs in "Master Control" module was unavailable in Logic Pro - fixed,

7. After "touching" Modules' List in InsertX or InsertY slot - actual state of currently used module in InsertX or InsertY slot was reseted to default - fixed,

8. Minor bug fixed. CHANGES:

1. Improved Drag&Drop animation smoothness (mainly MAC OSX),

2. Reduced CPU usage for "SPECIAL: De-hummer" module (PSP InfiniStrip Mono version)

3. Reduced CPU usage for "PREAMP: Gain" module (PSP InfiniStrip Mono version)

4. Reduced CPU usage for "PREAMP: Pre 60s" module (PSP InfiniStrip Mono version)

5. Reduced CPU usage for "PREAMP: Pre 70s" module (PSP InfiniStrip Mono version)

6. Reduced CPU usage for "PREAMP: Pre 80s" module (PSP InfiniStrip Mono version) 7. Reduced CPU usage for "PREAMP: ADC 90s" module (PSP InfiniStrip Mono version)

http://www.pspaudioware.com/plugins/dynamic_processors/psp_infinistrip/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been using this in Cubase but today I tried latest version CbB & this update & it's not working correctly.

(Using Auto Gain) During the course of working on a project I'll notice volume changes on tracks. I'll open the gui & find the volume of  any Gain modules reset to zero & in it's off state. Enabling the 'Auto' again will put them back at the first set values.

It happens at random. Sometimes the whole strip reverts to the default preset as well.

Working fine in Cubase.

P.S. After scanning several times there isn't a mono version listed in Plugin Manager, VST2 or 3. Again mono shows up in Cubase.

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Sad 1