Keyboard Shortcuts

Max Arwood

Yes it has something to do with workspaces. The keyboard shortcut box is uncheck in workspace save, but they still get mixed up. Something is not right. I think workspaces are loading shortcuts even when the box is not checked. Not sure.  Thanks for the clue!

Max Arwood

17 hours ago, Max Arwood said:

I made a few changes in my keyboard shortcuts.  Save for next session box is checked, but they don't seen to be recalled for some reason.  Any ideas?

Max Arwood

Did you also Export them (your custom bindings), either to a folder of your choice or the default?

17 hours ago, Max Arwood said:

Turn Workspaces to "None", go to Keyboard shortcuts and import the one you saved (from the default folder that comes up), and make sure save for next session is on.  Hit Apply and Close. Leave Workspaces on None or choose "Manage Workspace" and uncheck Keyboard shortcuts from "Load from Workspace" window. Do this last one if you prefer to use Workspaces, and do it for each workspace that you would want to use, saving each as you go.

Maintaining this protocol should keep your shortcuts loaded, but you can always re-import the one you exported, save workspace again (or make sure it's on "None"), and save project to be sure.

Edited by winkpain