All iZotope Plugins quit working

Max Arwood

I tried to open a file I was working on a couple of days ago.  I found out RX7 was  (in brackets).  I uninstalled / reinstalled RX7 . Rescanned.   I moved authorization to computer from iLok. Rescanned plugins.   Authorized  computer and iLok. Rescanned.  I found out that all izotope plugins are not working. Ozone RX2 RX3  RX4.... ALL gone.  My product portal looks fine, reinstalled it  too. Scans were inside preferences.  Tried rescan failed, rescan all.   Still no luck.  I also emailed iZotope.  All my other plugins are working fine. Sure would have been nice to work on some music tonight. I did notice that iZotope put DLLs in the VST3 folder.  There were also .VST3s  there too.   DLLs were also located in VST2 folder.  Stand alone RX7 and Ozone work fine.

Any ideas?

Win 10 64 bit pro

Latest Bandlab Cakewalk. 

Thanks for any help,

Max Arwood

Yes I have been following that thread. I decided to use a backup and restore stuff. Don’t know what happened.  I will also try the new scanner.  I always wanted to put VSTs in VST2,VST3 and VST32 under common files.  Seems like a great place for them.  Thanks again for your VST inventory ahk program.  Don’t know how you did all that in ahk, but it works great! I deleted over 100 duplicate vsts with its help!

Thanks,

Max Arwood