Multy track selection then Archive tracks - crash ?

RBH

As the subject says. I've tried on 2 different occasions to select multiple tracks - then right click to MSR then archive. This has hung CbB on two different test tries. Wondering if someone can confirm if this a SW issue or if it's possibly a project specific issue. The track count when trying this was maybe 15 - 20 tracks.

Edited by RBH

1 hour ago, RBH said:

As the subject says. I've tried on 2 different occasions to select multiple tracks - then right click to MSR then archive. This has hung CbB on two different test tries. Wondering if someone can confirm if this a SW issue or if it's possibly a project specific issue. The track count when trying this was maybe 15 - 20 tracks.

I've just tried this and it worked for me.

Does archiving each track individually work? My guess is there's a plugin on one of the tracks that doesn't like being archived, but we'd need to have access to the project to be sure.

The best thing is to upload your project somewhere and raise a ticket with support:  support@cakewalk.com

Thanks for confirming the issue isn't a CbB problem. That's a relief - archiving works just fine as individual tracks. I'll do some more testing in the next few days to see if this is a plug or specific project issue.