Korg Triton update available

simon

run Korg Software Pass to update - (assuming you jumped through all the hoops and managed to purchase and get it installed in the first place)

note

on my windows install this does odd and interesting things to the fonts in the "menu" (standalone mode - change the audio/midi settings for full effect)

Edited by simon
  • Thanks 1

I want this, partly because I used to own a Triton, but also because I'm sure it sounds great. I will probably pick it up at some point and maybe by then the kinks will be worked out.  I have the older Korg Collection, and it is pretty nice. I wish I could find a Kawai K4 VSTi, lol.

Dan

quick update - the odd font thing I was getting is related to the Jrhand font that I installed as part of the senderspike VU meter

uninstalled it and all back to normal 

very peculiar

------

so the solution is to install the jrhand font that comes with sender spike sn02g for "all users"

ie - right click and select "install for all users" not just "install"

no idea why but life is full of mysteries

Edited by simon

4 hours ago, dcumpian said:

I want this, partly because I used to own a Triton, but also because I'm sure it sounds great. I will probably pick it up at some point and maybe by then the kinks will be worked out.  I have the older Korg Collection, and it is pretty nice. I wish I could find a Kawai K4 VSTi, lol.

Dan

there are no kinks worth worrying about - it's brilliant :) . In a different league to the old korg collection. Proper resizable gui - well laid out etc etc 

if you can get a good deal as an upgrade (or if you don't care ?) then buy it - I never had a real life triton but if it was anywhere near as good as this then I missed out.

• Like 1