Economic Anxiety Caused by AudioDeluxe DeluxeBucks

Reid Rosefelt

As many of you already know, AudioDeluxe has started offering a loyalty program.  Has this been going on for a while and I just didn't notice it?  I tend to go straight to JRRShop, because they have given me some extraordinary service in the past, so I'm grateful. 

Anyway, this makes everything more complicated for me than before.  I don't know about you, but I always used to shop for price in the US, and then when something was available everywhere for the same price, I'd pick up loyalty points from Best Service, Time+Space, or Musician's Friend. 

For Best Service Forest Kingdom II ($154.40) AudioDeluxe offers $15.54 worth of store credit.  That's 10%! 
But they don't give DeluxeBucks for everything.

Best Service is 5%.   Time+Space is $6 off per 1000 points, which can be a smidge more than Best Service in some cases. 

So AudioDeluxe would seem to win this one with their 10% discount,  except that Time+Space sells Forest Kingdom II for $147.63, the only store I've found that discounts Best Service.    So it gets really close. 

I'm just passing this along, because this is the place where everybody checks both FORUM and GROUP to see if they can save another buck or two.  🙂

EDIT: Audio Deluxe ended up winning because Time+Space is having problems with their loyalty points now.  I couldn't use my old ones.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4