Wookiee

Time And The Machine

HI Wookiee ,

silly me ...I had commented on your song  on SC when you first posted it and I forgot to post here ...

I'm listening to the tune right now ..I'm digging your sounds ...Yes this song has a lot of nice musical complexity and sonic texture s that are very pleasing to my ears ..

I like how you arranged this song where its taking on a story telling role as each musical motif and section has it's say  towards  telling the  story as the song unfolds .

This one is one of my faves when it comes to Wookiee music ,

all the best ,

Kenny

Really like this and especially dig the guitar sounds. Pristine mix! I didn't find it to be melancholy at all. I would call the feeling cautiously assertive. :)

• Like 1

@Kevin Walsh Thank you, I am not sure I had anything mind as this fell out of the furry paws.  Sometimes the muse just brings things to you out of the ether?

Obviously the sounds are key, but yes, it certainly does have that slightly dark Floyd vibe.   But that's a good thing.   😉

Slight nit - I'd love to hear more delay on that guitar.

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2020 at 11:59 PM, SteveC said:

Obviously the sounds are key, but yes, it certainly does have that slightly dark Floyd vibe.   But that's a good thing.   😉

Slight nit - I'd love to hear more delay on that guitar. usa today protonmail

Really like this!! 

Edited by Fleur Gris
  • Thanks 1

@SteveC Thank you for dragging this one back from the depths, more delay, possibly, the delay was achieved using Audiority's Echos-T7E which is their emulation of the Binson Echo unit.