Break Trance (electronic)

Emanu3le85

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

I can hear this being used by DJ's in a set, seems the sort of thing they like.

Mix sounds reasonably well balanced.

Hello Wookiee, I had the mastering stem done in a studio but personally it is not translatable on all devices, if played on a large system it sounds reasonably good, but on small speakers or mobile speakers it sounds with the high part of the spectrum rather distant and closed, thanks for listening

(Google translate)

Edited by Emanu3le85

43 minutes ago, Emanu3le85 said:

Hello Wookiee, I had the mastering stem done in a studio but personally it is not translatable on all devices, if played on a large system it sounds reasonably good, but on small speakers or mobile speakers it sounds with the high part of the spectrum rather distant and closed, thanks for listening

(Google translate)

All the frequencies are present and balanced I am listening on my Adam's A7x's, in a semi treated room through IK Multimedia ARC studio room correction software and hardware box.

20 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

All the frequencies are present and balanced I am listening on my Adam's A7x's, in a semi treated room through IK Multimedia ARC studio room correction software and hardware box.

you hear it well perhaps because we are using almost the same speakers, I use the Adam A7V😝 I'm joking.

it's not bad but I feel I can do better perhaps by treating the room better acoustically

Just now, Emanu3le85 said:

you hear it well perhaps because we are using almost the same speakers, I use the Adam A7V😝 I'm joking.

it's not bad but I feel I can do better perhaps by treating the room better acoustically

You could try IK Multimedia ARC Studio, I was sceptical but am quite impressed with the subtle but useful change, probably cheaper than doing room treatment properly. My room treatment cost much more than the 299.99 Euro price of ARC studio.

17 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

You could try IK Multimedia ARC Studio, I was sceptical but am quite impressed with the subtle but useful change, probably cheaper than doing room treatment properly. My room treatment cost much more than the 299.99 Euro price of ARC studio.

I'm a bit skeptical too, I've heard a lot of talk about DSP acoustic treatments, who knows, maybe in the future... thanks for your advice