setting up new computer -please sign in - Cakewalk (Bandlab) won't activate

what it says in the title. I try to open Cakewalk on the new computer and it says to sign in to my Bandlab account. I am there, I see my profile pic. Even open Cakewalk from the Bandlab app. Opens -get the same prompt. (not activated -please sign in to your Bandlab account to activate Cakewalk.)
It wasn't like this before -meaning setting up the new computer is an ongoing project and up until now when I opened it was fine.

Edited by Michael Fogarty

• Michael Fogarty changed the title to setting up new computer -please sign in - Cakewalk (Bandlab) won't activate
2 hours ago, Michael Fogarty said:

what it says in the title. I try to open Cakewalk on the new computer and it says to sign in to my Bandlab account. I am there, I see my profile pic. Even open Cakewalk from the Bandlab app. Opens -get the same prompt. (not activated -please sign in to your Bandlab account to activate Cakewalk.)
It wasn't like this before -meaning setting up the new computer is an ongoing project and up until now when I opened it was fine.

The only browser screen that you can activate Cakewalk by Bandlab with, is the one that is a result of clicking Cakewalk Help > Sign in to Bandlab.   Simply already being signed in is not enough.

Also, if by “the Bandlab app”, you mean Bandlab Assistant, that has not handled anything to do with Cakewalk for a while now.

It is assumed you are using Cakewalk by Bandlab 2024.02 Build 98.  As of April 17 2024, no other version of Cakewalk by Bandlab activate.

• Like 1