Can I get my Old Sonitus Plugins Back?

The last time I uninstalled Cakewalk from my computer, the Sonitus plugin suite was left behind so that I could use it with other DAWS (Cakewalk never played nice with my computer for some reason). This was great because I LOOOOVED that stereo delay! Something happened since with my computer, and I lost the plugins. I haven't been able to find a delay that does the same thing. I still have some old sessions that have that delay on them, and it's such a bummer when I open them and can't load it.

Does anyone know how I can get these Sonitus plugins again?? I can't find them anywhere...

These are the ones I'm looking for: Cakewalk: Sonitus Plug-in Suite (soundonsound.com)

Thanks.

Edited by TREM

Seems simple to me. Just install any version of Sonar or Cakewalk from the last 20? Years. 
I’ll agree about the Delay. It’s sort unique in that it has the tempo sync  and then very customized settings to basically get any type of delay possible. 
The closest I get to my favourite settings is Sanford delay a freebie. 

9 minutes ago, John Vere said:

Seems simple to me. Just install any version of Sonar or Cakewalk from the last 20? Years. 
I’ll agree about the Delay. It’s sort unique in that it has the tempo sync  and then very customized settings to basically get any type of delay possible. 
The closest I get to my favourite settings is Sanford delay a freebie. 

You ROCK!

Where can I find one of these legacy versions?

2 hours ago, Glenn Stanton said:

go to the legacy Cakewalk site, sign-in with your account and you'll find your downloads and serial numbers. https://legacy.cakewalk.com/ if you have issues logging in, reach out to support@cakewalk.com who can assist.

You the MAN!

Thank you!

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Glenn Stanton said:

go to the legacy Cakewalk site, sign-in with your account and you'll find your downloads and serial numbers. https://legacy.cakewalk.com/ if you have issues logging in, reach out to support@cakewalk.com who can assist.

Well, I managed to get into my account and download apparently the only version that was there, but it only had one of the Sonitus plugins - Not the delay, unfortunately. The EQ!

Edited by TREM

then just install the latest free version of Cakewalk by Bandlab while it’s still available.
I don’t think they have been removed yet,  but DX is on shaky ground being unsupported. That’s why I’m trying to find a perfect replacement. 

• Great Idea 1

24 minutes ago, John Vere said:

then just install the latest free version of Cakewalk by Bandlab while it’s still available.
I don’t think they have been removed yet,  but DX is on shaky ground being unsupported. That’s why I’m trying to find a perfect replacement. 

Yep! You were exactly right! Just downloaded it and my delay is back! Yay!!!!!!! So stoked! It's the simple things in life, right??

lol

It was CAKEWALK that I needed all along and NOT Sonar. Heck yeah. Thanks, gang!