TTS-1 Automatically Inserted

GroverKen

Question

When opening a midi file TTS-1 used to load with all the channels correctly inserted. Now when opening midi, I have to insert TTS-1 then connect channels individually. Is there a setting somewhere that’s changed or is it because TTS-1 is no longer included?

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, pwal³ said:

if you're using the latest cbb/sonar build then i guess it's because it's no longer included, so they've removed the auto-insert?

That's going to be a real time waster for me. I use midi files all the time and having to insert TTS-1 and then send each channel individually to it is pretty hopeless. I know once it's saved as a Cakewalk file then it's fine but really this is a retrograde step.

Just now, GroverKen said:

That's going to be a real time waster for me. I use midi files all the time and having to insert TTS-1 and then send each channel individually to it is pretty hopeless. I know once it's saved as a Cakewalk file then it's fine but really this is a retrograde step.

sorry to hear that, if you search the forum(s) there are lots of suggested alts

/goodluck

• Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, GroverKen said:

It wasn't Cakewalk's idea; Roland asked (told?) them to stop including it.

There’s no big difference if you have the TTS-1 installed already. 

You still have to make sure nothing is selected in your midi outputs. 

And if the tts-1 is added after you have midi tracks loaded just add the TTS-1 and then select all the tracks and use the tracks

/ selected tracks output to choose the TTS-1 

15 hours ago, John Vere said:

There’s no big difference if you have the TTS-1 installed already. 

You still have to make sure nothing is selected in your midi outputs. 

And if the tts-1 is added after you have midi tracks loaded just add the TTS-1 and then select all the tracks and use the tracks

/ selected tracks output to choose the TTS-1 

Thanks John - that worked for me!

• Like 1