Melodic Techno Livejam - The Malevolent Prophet

Nick Blanc

A bit of a cheecky title. 

Here we go again. It's sunday! The synths in the break are a bit thin, but get back-up from the Matriarch. Vocals a bit too loud, but hey.

Sadly, this could be my last jam for a while. I'm having technical issues which I can't solve at the moment. Nor do I have the time. Somehow I lost sync/lock on all my ADA8200's and I'm having trouble pinpointing the issue. I hope it's something silly but I can't figure it out yet. It seems like a samplerate thing but I haven't changed anything so it baffles me. Add to that that my father broke his hip this weekend so my attention is elsewehere and I'm away next weekend. So maybe I will record something with the units that do work.

Anyway, enough personal stuff. Enjoy!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

Sadly, this could be my last jam for a while. I'm having technical issues which I can't solve at the moment.

This is not good news. Wishing your father a speedy recovery and a speedy resolution to your tech issues. 

Will miss you!

(how will I know it’s really Sunday?)

👏 ‘s 👏on today’s track.

t

did he leave a like and comment at YT? Does a 🧸💩in the 🌳🌳🌳?

2 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

This is not good news. Wishing your father a speedy recovery and a speedy resolution to your tech issues. 

Will miss you!

(how will I know it’s really Sunday?)

👏 ‘s 👏on today’s track.

t

did he leave a like and comment at YT? Does a 🧸💩in the 🌳🌳🌳?

I found a workaround for the tech issues. I re-connected all the synths from the non-functioning pre-amp unit to one I barely use (I have 4 and mostly use 3). The issues are still the same but somehow this works. I can't use headphones, that signal is still overloaded with white noise (a sign of samplerate mismatch, so I contacted RME support). It is weird, because the incoming signal is ok but the outgoing not.

Luckily my father got out of bed today (12 hours after surgery!) and walked a bit. This is such a crappy weekend. On top of everything there was a hostage situation (!!) 5 minutes from my house. Snipers, bombsquad, DSI (the guys who get called in by SWAT or even military units to 'handle things'), the whole nine yards.

• Like 1

Well that's a "Like" up to

1 hour ago, Nick Blanc said:

On top of everything there was a hostage situation (!!) 5 minutes from my house. Snipers, bombsquad, DSI (the guys who get called in by SWAT or even military units to 'handle things'), the whole nine yards.

YIKES!

t