CbB must be reactivated within 13 days message (it was activated only 14 days ago...)

Hi,

here we go again with this nonsense activation/reactivation scheme. I have activated CbB only 14 days ago and now I have the "beautiful" activation reminder popup at every start of CbB:

Activation required

Cakewalk must be reactivated within 13 day(s).

Update activation status before time runs out.

So at least we know that NOW the activation last only 30 days. Worse, 14 days in reality because after these there is again a popup to close at every start of CbB if you don't reactivate soon.

From many months before reactivation was required to...14 days...

Edited by Ronny.G

I have CbB on 5 computers. 3 of them were updated the day the last version was put out, The other 2 are off line. I don’t see any warning on any of mine. 
But that doesn’t mean much. 
Im expecting a nag on the off line ones that still have September versions soon. 
All I know is we are told we must keep updated to the most recent version and to activate it you normally just click on the toast message which should open your Bandlab log in window. 
I’ve had times that the Log in screen didn’t appear for a while and I had to wait a few minutes then it worked. 
There’s also this new Cakewalk Product Manager but I haven’t figured out what it does just yet. I think it’s still a work in progress like just about everything else seems to be. 

Posted (edited)

Offline computer, always offline...so go online it's not an option as also sign in. I have my system already activated. When the latest 2024.02 update was released I also activated again my system using the new cakewalk product manager using a different online computer (offline activation). No problems but now after only 14 days I have this activation reminder to close at every start of CbB. 

Like I said my system is always offline so I have no doubts that now the activation last only 30 days (but after 14 you start to have this reminder popup).  Even before we had to refresh the activation (online or oflline) as a requirement but not every 30 days...

Edited by Ronny.G
  • Sad 1