Issue exporting audio when I have more than one arragement

I've recently started using the arrangement track and it's great! I use the "Export as Audio" option and it exported just what I put together for my arrangement. But a problem started once I added a second arrangement. It keeps adding a bunch of silent audio at the end of the exported audio, no matter which arrangement I select. On the Export Audio screen, I've tried every option I can think of. 

• Keeping just the arrangement I want to export checked
  • Changing the Range dropdown from Entire Project to Time Selection and selecting my Start and End markers.
  • There are no rogue envelop nodes past the End marker, either in the tracks or the master buses. 
  • I deleted all but one arrangement and it STILL added the extra silence! It's like my project has gone past a point of no return. 

No matter what I do, there's a bunch of silence at the end. And I can tell it's doing it while exporting because it takes way longer. I need help!

Export Silent Audio.png

does the arrangement length (e.g. 63 measures) = the time selection? 

image.png.154561f4198d0f771d5329fef8b3a595.png

one thing i do after selecting the tracks, busses, etc to export, set the time range, then add a task for that arrangement. so if arrangement 1 is 75 measures long, i have a task "arrangement 75" and if its 63, then a task called "arrangement 63" etc etc this way, when i select an arrangement, i just select the match export task.

otherwise, you need to check the time select range EACH TIME you export because it will select the longest part of the tracks including automation, and/or revert to the last setting overall.

tasks are your friend 🙂 

You shouldn’t have to select time ranges when you use the arranger. It’s one of the uses of the arranger as it will normally only export that arrangement including start ant stop times. 
Example I always insert 2 measures before a song starts including the count in. I name that in the arranger.

There will also be a Ending section. 
Then I create a arrangement that doesn’t use the count in and choose export arrangement. This seems fine. 
But like the OP I have often run into train wreck exporting when I create a second or third arrangement. And even the apply to project seems hit and miss. I sort of gave up trying to use it this way. 
If you read Sonar release notes you will see they have added start and end markers which has been a request for a long long time. 
It is yet to be seen if they have de bugged the arranger. 

9 hours ago, John Vere said:

You shouldn’t have to select time ranges when you use the arranger... 

But like the OP I have often run into train wreck exporting when I create a second or third arrangement. 

That's exactly the way it worked initially. I didn't have to select anything on the export screen. Just export the audio and bam, there was it. Beautiful. But then I added a second arrangement it's all messed up now. 

• Like 1