Feedback on song--Experiment (Moved to Songs Forum)

MixingMastering

Question

Hello, not sure if I am allowed to do this, if not please inform me, but if I do, I'd like to get some feedback regarding the following song:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QgLaDuPm7NJQZ4A4L68LNv5BsSgBNLl4/view?usp=sharing

I'll reveal later what's up with it, but I won't provide any additional information right now due to the potential of getting biased information.

Edited by MixingMastering
added tags

5 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, MixingMastering said:

Hello, not sure if I am allowed to do this, if not please inform me, but if I do, I'd like to get some feedback regarding the following song:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QgLaDuPm7NJQZ4A4L68LNv5BsSgBNLl4/view?usp=sharing

I'll reveal later what's up with it, but I won't provide any additional information right now due to the potential of getting biased information.

Try the Songs forum here. Made for uploading songs for critique.

best bet is to share the song in the Songs section where people tend to go when they want to listen to new stuff (and old stuff) as well as sharing.

or just do as Greg said in 20 seconds before my post... 😉 

Edited by Glenn Stanton
  • Like 1

Thanks, can I close this post then? If so, how?

10 minutes ago, Glenn Stanton said:

best bet is to share the song in the Songs section where people tend to go when they want to listen to new stuff (and old stuff) as well as sharing.

or just do as Greg said in 20 seconds before my post... 😉 

11 minutes ago, 57Gregy said:

Try the Songs forum here. Made for uploading songs for critique.

Can't close or delete it unless you can contact a mod.
You can edit it by clicking on the 3 dots in the upper right. Change the title, maybe "see songs forum".
Or just leave it with Solved in the title.

1 hour ago, MixingMastering said:

Thanks, can I close this post then? If so, how?

quick listen sounds like someone really likes Alanis Morrisette 🙂 definitely needs a lot more mixing though - one thing jumps out - the snare is very inconsistent and a lot of other masking and levels getting jumbled.

Edited by Glenn Stanton