first time recording here at cakewalk

Hey Guys it was my first session recording here last Wednesday 21.2.2024 Australia time anyway.. and it actually ended up being a very big and important thing

for me, due to personnel happenings.. and one or more guys were definitely helping me in a big way.. How do i find out who they are.. there is no way the song would of been even close to the end result with out them and how does that all work? Do they just swoop in and help then take off like.. i dont know ?? bloody batman or something???? but i really appreciated the end result. The least i could do is thank them.. wouldn't you think?

• Confused 2

• 1 month later...
On 2/29/2024 at 9:55 PM, David Close said:

one or more guys were definitely helping me in a big way.. How do i find out who they are.. there is no way the song would of been even close to the end result with out them and how does that all work? Do they just swoop in and help then take off like.. i dont know ?? bloody batman or something???? but i really appreciated the end result. The least i could do is thank them.. wouldn't you think?

Generally, those of us who try to help out here read the topic titles and if we think we can contribute, we try.

As for why we participate, speaking for myself, I just like to help people. And I'm really good at searching and reading documentation, so even if I don't know the answer, I'll look it up, and in that way, I learn the software better.

The best way to show appreciation is to post a follow-up in the same topic where you asked the question, letting people know that their advice helped. That also helps the people who just read the forum but never post know that the suggestions worked.

• Like 1