Minimal Audio - Hybrid Filter for $4.90

Vst0nE

25 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Is there an audio demo of it somewhere? I couldn't find any on the web page or on YouTube.  

nothing much found correct, but for $4.90 is better get it quickly before coupon will be disabled, you can always transfer license to someone else if you do not like it, nothing to loose here

It's a cool multi filter effect. I like how it has a spectrum analyzer and that the filter can be moved along the window kind of like an EQ. It has decent presets that showcase what it can do. It has modulation and has filters that go up to 48 dB. It also has Comb, Phaser, Formant creative modes. It has a "morphing" mode that shifts or changes the filter depending on what is selected.

Anyway, here's a video capture of it I made since I as well could not find any video or review about it:

For $4.90 it is a no-brainer. I did not need it since I already have UVI Shade, but I got it anyway because the price was too good and I had to find out what it can do, LOL!

I would not pay full price for it. If I didn't have any creative filtering plugins, maybe $20 max I would pay for it IMO. I hope this helps y'all make decisions to buy or not to buy this.

Edited by Hillmy
Found out what "morphing" is LOL
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hillmy said:

It's a cool multi filter effect. I like how it has a spectrum analyzer and that the filter can be moved along the window kind of like an EQ. It has decent presets that showcase what it can do. It has modulation and has filters that go up to 48 dB. It also has Comb, Phaser, Formant creative modes. It has a "morphing" mode which I have not figured out exactly what it is.

Anyway, here's a video capture of it I made since I as well could not find any video or review about it:

For $4.90 it is a no-brainer. I did not need it since I already have UVI Shade, but I got it anyway because the price was too good and I had to find out what it can do, LOL!

I would not pay full price for it. If I didn't have any creative filtering plugins, maybe $20 max I would pay for it IMO. I hope this helps y'all make decisions to buy or not to buy this.

Thanks for making that, @Hillmy. It was very considerate of you. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2