Colornote problem

cakeman

Hello. I use Colornote on my Android Samsung a52s for just about anything. I even put some musical ideas there although it is not so good for that. I remember pushing the sync button or login button. Next thing I know, the text backup text has disappeared and there is only sync and view button available. How can I get the backup place back to working. Please help me. I tried to look for a solution, but I did not find one. I sent the developer emails, but they said that they receive so much emails that they cannot answer all

12 minutes ago, cakeman said:

Hello. I use Colornote on my Android Samsung a52s for just about anything. I even put some musical ideas there although it is not so good for that. I remember pushing the sync button or login button. Next thing I know, the text backup text has disappeared and there is only sync and view button available. How can I get the backup place back to working. Please help me. I tried to look for a solution, but I did not find one. I sent the developer emails, but they said that they receive so much emails that they cannot answer all

Is there a forum or support for Colornote?

PS: I just looked up Colornote.  The website has both a "Support" and a "Contact us" access point.  If you contacted them and they said, sorry we get too much e-mail to answer questions, that's very unfortunate. The site is "© 2020 Social & Mobile, Inc. All Rights Reserved."    I can't find any information about that company.  Good luck.

Oh!!!! It's something Google Play has in its "Store."

ColorNote® is a simple and awesome notepad app. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memos, e-mails, messages, shopping lists and to-do lists. Taking notes with ColorNote® Notepad is easier than any other notepad or memo pad app.

Its a "new and improved" Notepad.

Edited by User 905133
added a PS after looking up the product's web presence.

26 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Is there a forum or support for Colornote?

I tried lookin for a forum but failed to find one. There is support but they are getting too many emails . Thanks for the help

Edited by cakeman

5 minutes ago, cakeman said:

I tried lookin for a forum but failed to find one. There is support but they are getting too many emails 

For crappy products or products with crappy support, in the past I have gotten a response from a company by editing my previously positive review in Google Play.  But that was years ago.  Not sure if that strategy would work today, but I think you'd have a better chance of getting somewhere with the product than asking here.  Good luck.

Edited by User 905133

13 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

For crappy products or products with crappy support, in the past I have gotten a response from a company by editing my previously positive review in Google Play.  But that was years ago.  Not sure if that strategy would work today, but I think you'd have a better chance of getting somewhere with the product than asking here.  Good luck.

Thank you for the tip