HISS and a ROAR releases Celery Bone Crunch sound library

satya

HISS and a ROAR has returned with a new sound effect sample library featuring the sounds of celery.

https://hissandaroar.com/v3/soundlibrary/fx019-celery-bone-crunch/

Captured with my microphones: MKH8050 and Sanken CUX100k close, and MKH8040 pair a little wider, I have crunched & crushed, split, hit, bit and twisted celery. I also deployed some tactics I used in the film BLACK SHEEP where a human transformed into an 8 foot Were-Sheep performing crunches & twists with the celery wrapped in a towell, to simulate the effect of contorting cartilage and internal organs.

So whether you have bones to break, fingers to snap, arms to twist, creatures to mutate or necks to crack, the VEGETABLE VIOLENCE category just got a significant boost of new material. And I got more celery juice than I know what to do with! Check out the Making Of video to see and hear what I mean.

Celery Bone Crunch is on sale for the intro price of $19 USD until February 10th, 2024 (regular $29 USD).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

And that's why I dice up celery and saute it instead of using 3" to 4" whole pieces in soup the way mom used to do.  I swear celery is more fibrous than it used to be.  More crunch to the bite!  Of course,  sticks work well when stuffed with cream cheese or creamy peanut butter for the perfect crunch + soft and smooth sensory experience.    😋 

Edited by User 905133
fixed typo