[SOLVED] Latest Sonar X1 Patch?

sjoens

What was the latest patch for X1?  My store includes  X1c patch but there's a Sonar X1d Update page and I've seen reference to X1e somewhere.

If d & e exist, where can I get them?

Just like my copy to be the latest.

Thanks!

Update: From the Knowledge Base site.  Set your browser to allow insecure content to download.

Edited by sjoens

IIRC, the last patch was X1d, but that had to be installed on top of X1Expanded (or the X1c patch) as it says in the description you linked. I think the "Expanded" was a paid-for add on for PC stuff, but forget exactly now. From what I remember X1 was a pain to reinstall, I have the original files, X1c patch, X1Expanded patch, and X1d patch and I installed them in that order.

I think you're right, so wondering why my product page only lists X1c.  Any rate I had to reset my Chrome settings to download X1d after a fresh Windows 10 install.  They sure made that a lot easier to do.  Otherwise you have to remove the "s" from https to get links to work.  Not wise.

Not sure if my product page downloads include the patches so I downloaded all I could find from the Knowledge Base entries.

Edited by sjoens

• sjoens changed the title to [SOLVED] Latest Sonar X1 Patch?