50% Off Annual Loopcloud Plans - Ends 31st January

Solidos

I love it. Even if just for the free sounds (you get 10 a day on the Artist plan and more on the more expensive plans). I like that if you stop your account, you don't lose your points. They're frozen so you can't use them but when you sign up again you can continue where you left off. Plus, recently they've often had a free plugin for current users (it was monthly for a little while but no updates recently - hopefully they start doing that again, too.)

There are tons of sounds for pretty well every style of music.

I don't use their plugins (DRUM, PLAY, etc.) but they seem interesting.

As for the price, they do the 50% off once in a while but the annual plan doesn't usually go cheaper than that. You can sometimes get a month for $1 but for the annual plans, this price is generally as low as it goes (at least in the past). You can sometimes get the discount on Plugin Boutique (and get a free plugin with purchase) but it doesn't look like it's there this time - seems to be at the regular price.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2024 at 9:03 PM, Luc said:

but it doesn't look like it's there this time - seems to be at the regular price.

When you click on one of the annual plans to start the process, the price drops automatically before payment.

• Like 1