Freezing multiple tracks in multiple audio tracks at once!

carlo

Hi Cakewalk friends, is there any way we can freeze all tracks ( from MIDI to audio) to theirs respective separated audio tracks at once? I am freezing each individual track and sometimes it takes long! I wished I can make just a command and go for a walk while the computer is doing this job without the need to stay waiting in front of the computer! Thx

The short answer is NO.

You can select all the tracks and bounce to track(s) as a single process which adds a new audio track for each selected source, but they are still queued to the CPU in a serial manner, and it does not remove or mute the source tracks/instruments.

Edited by OutrageProductions
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, David Baay said:

Quick-grouping should work with freeze buttons. Ctrl+A to select everything, then Ctrl+click a freeze button.

This is hilarious (as related to your reply on my Cynical Rant, LOL) in that I attempted on THREE different existing project sessions today to Quick-Group and Freeze with absolutely no luck.

And just now, I started a new project with 5 different tracks/instruments... Quick-Grouped them and then CTRL-Freeze, and it worked.

Go figure!

Edited by OutrageProductions