Help! Some wrong about downloading Cakewalk

Q-475

Question

3 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, Q-475 said:

When I downloaded, I encountered "Error reading data: 12002(the download has timedout)".

So how to fix this ERROR?

Help!

and then,  I reinstaledl it, but it showed that "Error reading data: 12030(The connection to the server was terminated unexpectedly)".

56 minutes ago, Q-475 said:

When I downloaded, I encountered "Error reading data: 12002(the download has timedout)".

Help!

29 minutes ago, Q-475 said:

and then,  I reinstaledl it, but it showed that "Error reading data: 12030(The connection to the server was terminated unexpectedly)".

If I had those errors, I'd Google them. Sometimes power cycling something (such as a modem or router or my PC or Browser) or changing a setting on my PC will fix those issues I am having which get reported in such a way that I wonder if it's me, my ISP, or the server I am connecting to.  Sometimes I check Google "Is __________ down [right now]?"

Hope this helps.

Oh.  I just found this page at Bandlab when I Googled "Is Bandlab down?" just now. Maybe the links on those pages will help.

6 hours ago, Q-475 said:

Is your internet rock solid?

Done an internet speed and integrity test?

Personally, I use wired internet (ethernet between PC and router, cable between router and internet.  No WIFI anywhere) , and I have never had any issues downloading and installing Cakewalk.

• Like 1