The Dogs Of War (Pink Floyd Acoustic Cover)-Removed

FreeEarCandy

Interesting take, have you considered an acoustic Bass, perhaps a cajon for a bass/kick beat.  Nice guitars like the slides. 

Alway remember when I saw them do this live how the initial bass drum intro made clothes move but no sound.

• Like 1

Thanks, @Old Joad.  Art work was done by Marcelo and I agree-very cool!

@Wookiee

Thank you Wookiee. My friend Marcelo was the originator of this cover project, and he asked me to do the lead guitar and vocals. After accepting to do it I came to realize I could no longer sing this in the original key, and I asked him if he could drop the key, which he managed to do somehow. Like you, I also wanted more bottom and a beat, but Marcelo, who I rely upon to handle the drums and bass in some of original work, seemed reluctant to do it. The best I could manage to do is convince him to let me add the tambourine during the lead and ending. He seemed very attached to the unplugged acoustic blues concept and I didn't push it any further.

I seen PF numerous times through the years and they always put on amazing shows for the followers (legendary). What a cool effect you described. Having also seen this done live I don't remember experiencing a low frequency shock wave. But then I could never remember very much after a PF concert. :0

You stay safe my friend and try your best to avoid the shock waves.

Dean

Edited by FreeEarCandy
  • Haha 1

• FreeEarCandy changed the title to The Dogs Of War (Pink Floyd Acoustic Cover)-Removed