Cakewalk download problem.

yolungnoeyes

Question

9 answers to this question

1 minute ago, yolungnoeyes said:

Yes, before reinstallin I uninstalled everything I could from Cakewalk. I installs all updates on an ongoing basis and always reboots PC. The problem is that the computer says Cakewalk is installed and it is not.

Maybe you need to perform the steps outlined here:

See:

https://help.cakewalk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034066393-Clean-Install-Cakewalk-by-BandLab

16 minutes ago, OutrageProductions said:

Is D:\ your boot drive?

Cakewalk, by default, installs the core application(s) in the boot drive:
C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Cakewalk Core > Cakewalk.exe
Have you looked there (if such exists)?

No, D:\ isn't my boot drive, but i checked at C:\Program Files and Cakewalk folder doesn't exist.

Installing Cakewalk by Bandlab is a pretty straight forward process and should just work.

You say, you “had to reinstall“.  Have you tried uninstalling first (Programs and features).  

If Cakewalk by Bandlab is not installing, there would be a fundamental system issue that is preventing it.

Can you give us some details about your system?

Have you installed all Windows updates and rebooted your PC? (or just even a reboot)

7 minutes ago, Promidi said:

Installing Cakewalk by Bandlab is a pretty straight forward process and should just work.

You say, you “had to reinstall“.  Have you tried uninstalling first (Programs and features).  

If Cakewalk by Bandlab is not installing, there would be a fundamental system issue that is preventing it.

Can you give us some details about your system?

Have you installed all Windows updates and rebooted your PC? (or just even a reboot)

Yes, before reinstallin I uninstalled everything I could from Cakewalk. I installs all updates on an ongoing basis and always reboots PC. The problem is that the computer says Cakewalk is installed and it is not.