Babylon - Mix 3

Kevin Walsh

• Kevin Walsh changed the title to Babylon - Mix 3

Hi Kevin, so this is the first listen for me after the changes you describe. I really like the song and think it is very good as is. When I lived on Long Island NY  I was pretty close to a town called Babylon ha. Anyways, the song has a great feeling. I like the vocals a lot. A few places when a word starts with a consonant I would fade that in or melodyne it that depending. A few times its harsh/distorty to me. During the instrumental section, the guitars seem slightly too loud to me like blocking the understuff. I love the guitars. And you say you are working on the bass drum mix, to me the drums are good and I would have the bass more prominent.  But overall really enjoyed it in many ways so just some minor thing comments. And a little trip back to long island...

Kevin, you're hitting on all cylinders with this mix.  Your singing and playing are so soulful that I keep going back to them for more!  It just gets better over time.

For the record, whenever you post a song, I typically listen to it numerous times because I love your songwriting!  Keep up the good work and happy holidays to you.

On 12/22/2023 at 4:11 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

Kevin, you're hitting on all cylinders with this mix.  Your singing and playing are so soulful that I keep going back to them for more!  It just gets better over time.

For the record, whenever you post a song, I typically listen to it numerous times because I love your songwriting!  Keep up the good work and happy holidays to you.

Thank you Lynn, I appreciate the support! I can't tell you what it does for my morale hearing your comments. Have a wonderful holiday!

• Like 1