SONUSCORE - ro•ki for $13.80

Kiloteq

I don't even have the hard drive space and I wish it was a Wurli. But this is a talented dev and that price!!! I have a bunch of great Rhodes libraries in KONTAKT (the Famous E), SoundPaint and other formats. So why I am a still a sucker for a deal on a nice electric piano library?  Here's a preset playthrough video I found useful. I'm going to have dinner and think this one over.  I'm leaning towards getting it at the price just to have some cool additional presets. I really like the "slight edge" preset largely due to the clunk of the keys. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I don't even have the hard drive space and I wish it was a Wurli. But this is a talented dev and that price!!! I have a bunch of great Rhodes libraries in KONTAKT (the Famous E), SoundPaint and other formats. So why I am a still a sucker for a deal on a nice electric piano library?  Here's a preset playthrough video I found useful. I'm going to have dinner and think this one over.  I'm leaning towards getting it at the price just to have some cool additional presets. I really like the "slight edge" preset largely due to the clunk of the keys. 

Thank you for the play video. I understand that you want to collect the same instruments that you like.
Thanks to you, no matter how much SSD I have, it's never enough.💥
The Slight Edge tone is indeed nice, and the fun ki is my favorite too. I was wondering if I should buy it, but if it has such a nice tone, my hesitation will be blown away.😉

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kiloteq said:

Thank you for the play video. I understand that you want to collect the same instruments that you like.
Thanks to you, no matter how much SSD I have, it's never enough.💥
The Slight Edge tone is indeed nice, and the fun ki is my favorite too. I was wondering if I should buy it, but if it has such a nice tone, my hesitation will be blown away.😉

Hey, you're the one who found it, so I blame you! lol.  We're a bunch of sample hoarders enabling each other. But at least this one's cheap. Under $15 USD is hard to resist. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Hey, you're the one who found it, so I blame you! lol.  We're a bunch of sample hoarders enabling each other. But at least this one's cheap. Under $15 USD is hard to resist. 

It was certainly my sin. I pledge to patronize this library responsibly.
We are helpless before a very cheap sale. We must stop resisting in vain.👻

• Thanks 1

On 12/1/2023 at 7:47 PM, Kiloteq said:

It was certainly my sin. I pledge to patronize this library responsibly.
We are helpless before a very cheap sale. We must stop resisting in vain.👻

@Kiloteq A video from @Simeon Amburgey helped me decide and I purchased the library (although I don't have enough space on my current drives to download it; I might delete some other libraries and report back). As Simeon noted, this isn't another straight Rhodes clone -- and I have a bunch of those. I especially like the clunk of the keys that Sonuscore recorded. I have Rhodes libraries I love -- notably, Orange Tree Samples Famous E -- but this library has more clunk in the keys and goes into unique sound design territory. So, for only $13.80 USD and supporting a talented developer...why not??? How about you? Did you pick it up? 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

@Kiloteq A video from @Simeon Amburgey helped me decide and I purchased the library (although I don't have enough space on my current drives to download it; I might delete some other libraries and report back). As Simeon noted, this isn't another straight Rhodes clone -- and I have a bunch of those. I especially like the clunk of the keys that Sonuscore recorded. I have Rhodes libraries I love -- notably, Orange Tree Samples Famous E -- but this library has more clunk in the keys and goes into unique sound design territory that I like. So, for $13.80 USD and supporting a talented developer...why not??? How about you? Did you pick it up? 

I have also seen his videos on Pianoverse. He has been very helpful as a reference video for the instruments I am interested in.
His videos are dangerous because they stimulate my purchasing power. lol.
The sound of ro・ki is soft and very much to my liking. It's not the kind of thing I'm usually looking for, but maybe that's why I like it so much.

This is my third purchase from Sonuscore, but all of them were at a great price, so I am not sure if I can support them properly.🙃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1