JV1080 .ins file?

John Davey

Did you search on the internet. That’s how I found one for my Korg. 

Edit: mr T Parker. What is it about my reply that deserves a thumbs down ? The answer I gave is the best advice I have to offer and it was a productive solution to the OP issue.

I had a problem finding a .ins file and I simply Googled it at found it on another music forum. It’s a lot faster than waiting for a reply.

People are always sharing them. They are a lot of work to create your own. 
The chances are much slimmer that someone here will see this post and actually have it. But that would be great. 

Edited by John Vere
  • Like 2
  • Meh 1

I found a few places here’s one from the old Cakewalk form. Boy there’s some old names there haven’t seen for a long time. 
http://forum.cakewalk.com/m/tm.aspx?m=3193148&p=3

Therez a lot of information and even people have written editing software for it. It’s a little newer than my GR50 which was also hard to find ins files for but you just keep digging on the internet and a huge source is these old user forums.  

It's been a while since I had a JV-1080 (some wiener stole it) so I can't test these, but they used to work.🤔
There's the master file with all the core banks, one for Orchestral 1, and one for Orchestral 2.

Roland SR-JV80-16 Orch2.insRoland SR-JV80-02 Orchestral.insRoland JV-1080.ins

Edited by Variorum
Removed dumbness
  • Like 1