How to change BPM of already recorded tracks (midi & audio) with audiosnap

Marcello

Hi there I'm having an issue with audiosnap, after watching different tutorials I still didn't find the solution.

I want to change the tempo of already recorded tracks (both midi and audio together), cause I realized the song was a bit too slow.

Now the problem is that this song has 2 different BPMs, the first part of the song is 155bpm and the second part slows down at 140bpm.

How to change the speed of multiple tracks, but only until a certain point of the song?

If I only select the tracks, open audiosnap and click on "Clip Follows Project", then change bpm up in the control bar it should work, but then when bpm changes to 140bpm the midi and the audio are not aligned anymore.

Actually now I cannot even make audiosnap work again,  I don't know what I did, probably I clicked something by mistake, but if I only turn on audiosnap without changing anything else, it mess up everything, guitar goes at crazy speed and the drums remains unchanged, it's all messed up. 

If I close the project which I didn't save, and open again, if I turn on audiosnap again is the same thing.

Anyone can help with this please?

image.thumb.png.eed8c1e5e3b2a4a08afa65622968edff.png