SO - Any AI tools, plugins etc to assist with writers block, to finish songs?

aidan o driscoll

Rather than bitching about AI destroying music .. Just wondering has anyone come across some nice AI tools that would assist with writers block or where you could feed a verse chord sequence  into it and it would spit out a few options for chorus chords and so on?

Aidan

Edited by aidan o driscoll

Have a go at finishing a song with lyrics suggested by Chatgpt. I guarantee you will not be impressed. I've played around with it out of curiosity, but I've always been underwhelmed.

No Ai can replace the unpredictability of the human mind or the left field thinking of a great songwriter. 

Sure Ai can make a predictable song based off existing patterns, but it's not going to surprise you.  

7 minutes ago, 53mph said:

Have a go at finishing a song with lyrics suggested by Chatgpt. I guarantee you will not be impressed. I've played around with it out of curiosity, but I've always been underwhelmed.

No Ai can replace the unpredictability of the human mind or the left field thinking of a great songwriter. 

Sure Ai can make a predictable song based off existing patterns, but it's not going to surprise you.  

Yip - Too be honest its more about the music than lyric for me. Having a good verse chord sequence but looking then for an AI tool to suggest a Chorus chord sequence that lifts a track. More for ideas that you yourself might not think of

• aidan o driscoll changed the title to SO - Any AI tools, plugins etc to assist with writers block, to finish songs?