Kilohearts deals kicking off?

Zolton

I don't see any official announcement yet -- unless this post on the kHs Twixxer feed counts:

It's Friday tomorrow! Fridays are great!

But the prices I'm used to seeing for the stuff I'm missing are a little lower. Specifically, Phase Plant at $99, Multipass at $49 and (based on my delta, anyway) plugin bundle completion around (an additional) 25% off.

Maybe log in at kilohearts.com and have a peek.

• Thanks 1

Nice!

Looks like the same deals are up on Plugin Boutique now, through November 30th, if the freebies/cash back there are of interest:

https://www.pluginboutique.com/manufacturers/13-Kilohearts

On the Kilohearts site, my plugin bundle completion is usually 25% off the full price of the remaining plugins, but is 50% off now, though the individual plugins aren't currently on sale. I'm not sure it gets better than that when the plugins are on sale, so it may be time for me to bite.

• Great Idea 1

I've been a Kilohearts subscriber for over two years now. I've got $200 available in rewards (100 added every 12 month). 5 moths to go until I have $300.

I do already own Snap Heap and Multipass.

In order to own the full boat it will cost me $239 on sale with a catch. You can't use Rewards on sale prices. Bummer.