🤠 8dio Misfit Bundle on sale $38🤠

El Diablo

• El Diablo changed the title to 🤠 8dio Misfit Bundle on sale $38🤠

I got this a while back thinking I was going to get some fun, niche sounds.

Nope. It’s bad. Like, atrociously bad. There isn’t a single instrument or sound in there I had any use for.

Generally, my experience with the quality of 8Dio libraries has been extremely disappointing. I figured out they use the included phrases in their demos a LOT. So be prepared for the actually playable instrument to sound nothing at all like the demos for basically all of their libraries. Certainly the ones I got. It's borderline fraud.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jngnz said:

I got this a while back thinking I was going to get some fun, niche sounds.

Nope. It’s bad. Like, atrociously bad. There isn’t a single instrument or sound in there I had any use for.

Generally, my experience with the quality of 8Dio libraries has been extremely disappointing. I figured out they use the included phrases in their demos a LOT. So be prepared for the actually playable instrument to sound nothing at all like the demos for basically all of their libraries. Certainly the ones I got. It's borderline fraud.

I've already bought it :( I guess I'll find out if this is the case or not soon.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, jngnz said:

If it's bad, I'm not entirely worried.  If it "sounds" anywhere near like the thing, I've got a lot of special plugins that can turn the sound into whatever :P

31 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

It might be the reason they are giving away the piano.  Cause they don't want that to be the "first" and only impression their libraries give?

The piano also sounds like my toddler is playing.

Whenever I'm playing it.

😭

The Concertina .. You'll need a full sized keyboard to experience this.  They pan the left side of the instrument for the left half of the keyboard and then pan the right side of the instrument for the right half of the keyboard.  Pretty much split the instrument down the middle.

Low notes on left pan, high notes on right pan.

Edited by El Diablo