How to remove decimal points from tempo?

REKI

Question

Hello, guys 😃

How to remove decimal points from track tempo?
I want it to come out as an integer only.
Please, somebody help me 😂

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Edited by REKI
modify content

8 answers to this question

Hmmm... I don't know. When I enter a value for Stretch Amount of "202" in Clip Properties (I mis-stated to use Process Length for this), the clip displays 202.00%, and I'm not aware of a setting that affects this.

EDIT: I checked this in Platinum 17.10, and it only displayed whole numbers in clips and tenths in Clip Properties, but it allowed entering decimals to thousandths and would stretch accordingly. It seems the display of decimals was enhanced at some point. because clip properties shows 100ths now as well.

Edited by David Baay
  • Thanks 1

As noted ealrier, the question is actually about the display of clip stretch percentages not tempos. The tempo snap setting is not relevant.

That said, for the benefit of the OP, Alt+T will open the Tempo Track, and right-click there will show the option to snap tempos to whole numbers. This just affects what happens when you drag a tempo node.

6 hours ago, REKI said:

How to remove decimal points from track tempo?

2 hours ago, David Baay said:

As noted ealrier, the question is actually about the display of clip stretch percentages not tempos. The tempo snap setting is not relevant.

I agree. The tempo snap setting is not related to to clip stretch percentages.