McDSP Revolver 70% off

satya

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/17-Reverb/8960-Revolver-Convolution-Reverb-Native-v7

Revolver provides the most compelling impulse library to date, with hundreds of sounds from rare holy grail out of production reverbs and acoustic spaces. Additional acoustic spaces and outboard gear can be modeled in a few minutes with Revolver and the Revolver impulse response tools.

Controls for the total reverb time (in percent and RT60 values), wet and dry levels are always displayed. The remainder of the Revolver plug-in interface is separated into several control pages and views. Graphical representations of signal flow, impulse response data, EQ responses, and even images of the impulse response source are available

Available in VST3, AU and AAX formats, Revolver is priced $99 USD until October 29th, 2023.

• Like 1

The Gold Foil out of the m5000 is one of my faves.  I have a tc unit, but only have access when I'm at my studio, so since this comes with those IR's, it's well worth it to me.  The 5000Hall, and WoodHall are excellent as well.