Is it a bug, a graphic card issue or by design?

fitzj

When I click in the upper right hand workspaces the screen flashes once and does not open so I cannot change the workspace. A workaround I found was to click the double headed arrow to remove the Cakewalk strip at the top of the screen and then click workgroups it opens perfectly Is this by design? Windows 10, 16 GB of memory latest version of Bandlab.

13 hours ago, David Baay said:

I don't normally use Workspaces, but I get the pick list as expected when I click on it, regardless of whether CbB is full screen or not. I have one machine on Win10, and one on Win11; both work as expected.  Do you have the latest "Update 1" build 075?

I have the latest version.

7 hours ago, Promidi said:

I use workspaces all the time.  No issues here.

I am not sure what you mean by “double headed arrow to remove the Cakewalk strip at the top of the screen”

Its the icon next to workspaces at an angle.

4 hours ago, fitzj said:

Its the icon next to workspaces at an angle.

Ah THAT double arrow.  Now I see what you mean......    I was looking at the workspace name itself. 

That double arrow makes Cakewalk as Full screen as it can be - even losing the Windows title bar.

On my system, it does just that. Even when Full screen is activated, the workspace name itself is still visible.

So what you describe happening on your system is not by design.

What graphic card do you have, and have you gone to the manufacturer's website (as opposed to relying on Windows updates) to see if there is a later driver?

Also, are you running a fully patched Windows 10 PC? (“fully patched” means with all possible updates installed).